Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My temporary wedding ring

Al and I decided that it was not a good idea for me to wear my diamond wedding rings on this trip so we purchased this simple sterling silver ring. Al decided that ring needed to be blessed. I thought he was going to church and dip the ring in the holy water by the door. Oh no. He called our church today and talk to Father Crowley. Father asked us to come down and meet with him so he could give me a prayer of safe travel. To be honest it really helped with my nerves. Thank you Father.

After that he said "temporary" rings do not need to be blessed. Good to know.

After the meeting we headed to Olive Garden to celebrate mom and dads birthday. We had so many laughs. I have the best parents in the world. There support of all my decisions gives me so much strength.

Sarah had a few tears when I tucked her in. Max was so sweet and told me not to worry, he would be nice to her tomorrow.

The suitcases are sealed and we are heaing to the airport very very early. Tomorrow will sure be a long day.
Thanks again to everyone who donated. Love Love!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

2 comments:

  1. Laura

    Great idea with the ring, plus it's pretty!! Have fun, be safe and take pictures!!! I am proud to say I work with you!! Be safe!!

    Love Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats Awesome, botht the idea and getting it blessed, or almost hetting it blessed.
    Prayers are with you for a safe trip.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete