Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Airport

As I wait at my gate here at JFK I am overwhelmed with excitement and nervousness. The flight crew for Korean Air just walked past me. The women were so incredibly beautiful. I wanted to take a photo but feared being rude.
Going through security for this flight was quite different than other flights I have taken. The gates are all to Japan or Korea. Everyone, I mean everyone was so unbelievably polite and orderly. Quite different than security in say Orlando or Boston.

I board in just a few minutes. Wish me luck.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

  1. Hope that you had a great flight! who did yousit next to? what did they serve? what was the movie? did your feet swell up? are you SO tired? what time did you land at? what did you eat? what is Kates like? I have so many questions!!!

    ReplyDelete