Friday, July 29, 2011

Gifts Recieved




My package took weeks and weeks to arrive but it did! Kate took the presents to CCH Orphange along with one of her students from Northbridge School and his Mom. Inspired by what the parent saw at the Like Me's concert, she is now involved with helping the children at the orphanage.
This is Rak Smey with her new doll. The look on her face brings me such joy. She is so beautiful.










This is Lida with her gifts. I really think she likes her Justin Bieber T-shirts.


























This is Mousti, He is the 4th grade student from the Northbridge School. He is from Australia. His father works at the Cambodia Embassy. He is teaching the children about silly bands. I sent over 200 silly bands because I knew all the children could get one Here Mousti is explaining how kids trade and collect them.








That is Mousti's mom playing jump rope with the kids. From my understanding she has organized clothing drives and is visiting once a month with her son.







Special Thanks to Kate for taking these photos. A part of my heart will forever be at CCH Orphanage. The mail system in Cambodia is so unreliable. Now that Kate is no longer in Cambodia, I plan on still sending small gifts and hopefully they will get delivered from a parent or another teacher at Kate's former school.

1 comment: