Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Birthday!


With Al's help we are putting together this small birthday box for a few of my special friends from CCH Orphanage. Those girls are Rak Smey and Lida and they both made a mark on my heart. We got the girls each a Justin Bieber T-shirt. Rak Smey is getting the groovy girl and Lida some Uno cards. Knowing that we can not send a large box, we then put in packs of "silly bands" for them to give out to the other children. I also put in all my printed pictures that I took of them doing the crafts. I suspect that it will take 8 to 10 weeks to arrive. I do not know that dates of their actual birthdays. The gifts will either be late or early, depending on how you look at it. In the three weeks since I have been home, a day has not gone by that I do not ponder and smile and think about how wonderful and amazing all the children are.

Happy Birthday Lida and Rak Smey!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment